Sunday, December 19, 2010

Moody...

So... it's been a minute since I've last did a blog.

I've been busy - school, church, daycare planning, and other stuff that I won't mention on this blog; hey, I approach dissemenation of information like this - tell somebody something, but don't tell everybody everything.

Anyways, I've been moody. It's due to relationshp. I was "talking" to somebody, but it seems that my season with that young lady has changed. Honestly, I don't know what to think....
I mean, I'm happy, but it's like.... I have a lot going on in my life - I'm working on this Master of Divinity degree, I'm writing songs again, I'm an Elder in the church, I'm involved with some big projects....

I want to be in love, that's what it is. I want to have a meaningful relationship without all the "extra". But, it seems like I can't meet a woman without a bunch of internal issues, you know? Probably why I've spent most of my life alone. At least, with myself, I know what I'm getting, I can live with myself, and I don't have to deal with a woman constantly keeping me on edge emotionally.

I'll be cool once I go to pray, sleep, and wake up. But, I just had to get this off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment