Saturday, March 8, 2014

2013 - A (VERY LATE) Retrospective

So, I just wanted to write a post to recap my year in 2013.

Overall, 2013 was blessed. The first three months were a little rocky, but God sustained me.

April was a breakthrough month. For one, Anointed Hands Learning Center opened. Two, I received a financial blessing that sustained me as we opened A.H.L.C.

We were blessed to see the childcare center steadily grow. We had a few hurdles, including the departure of a pivotal staff member, but the center continued to experience increase.

I had a couple of haters that were busy in 2013, but as the word says, "The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet." (Psalm 110:1)

I got a new vehicle in 2013! God is good, and God was totally behind me getting my Honda Accord, which I've named "Silver Bullet". Me and Silver Bullet have been very busy on these streets and highways over the past five months. Praise God!

I also lost a little weight in 2013. I didn't have much of an appetite over the summer, so I didn't eat much at all. I hope that, since I've made a few changes in 2014, I'll be able to be a better steward over this temple of God's.

Spiritually - it was a pretty good year, I suppose. God used me more, as far as teaching and Intercessory Prayer, than ever. It was quite the balancing act, trying to switch my mind from childcare-mode to pastor-mode, but God was with me. One particular highlight was when God increased me significantly in the gifts when I preached in November 2013. It's a long story, but God used me to preach/teach like never before, the anointing was on me like never before, and the gifts (word of knowledge, word of wisdom, prophecy, discerning of spirits, healing, miracles, faith) were flowing like I've never seen. I praise God for it!

The holidays were quiet for me. I fellowshipped with some saints for Thanksgiving (after I slept in for the morning), and my younger brother and niece/nephews held me "hostage" for Christmas. 

Well, that 's my 2013 in a few sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment