Friday, November 13, 2009

Stressin'

It's kinda one of those days where I wish I could just crawl under my covers and pass out until the stresses go away. Or one of those days where I wish I had a plane ticket away from here. But alas, I'm still here.

I hate stress. I hate having situations where I have to lean on other people. I wish God would just give me what I need to handle all my business.
I'm having one of those moments where I feel like I'm getting nothing done. I wish I were a quitter, so that I could just be done with it all. But, God didn't give me a quitting spirit. So, I'll just ride out the stresses. I'll have to endure the adrenaline spikes, the feelings, the temptations, and ride on out to my ending.
And, I have to know that he's heard my prayers. The prayers of the righteous availeth much, according to Scripture. So, I need to really just chill out and continue to live my life, instead of hiding out in my bedroom with the lights off and my phone off.

I'm gonna pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment