Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Update - October 18, 2011

What's goin' down??!!!

I just posted a new blog - Part Three of Worldly Artists Fronting As Gospel Artists, and I thought it apropriate to provide a quick update of my life.

I've been getting adjusted to my brother. He just returned back to Cincinnati from a four-year, state-funded vacation (just a cute way of saying that he was incarcerated for four years). He's staying with me until he can get back on his feet. So far, it's been cool. Me and my brother have always been close. And, he rededicated his life to Christ and got filled with the Holy Ghost , and he joined Anointed Word a week after getting home, so at least we've been on the same page spiritually. And, he's doing most of the housework now, so that's a beautiful thing. The only thing that I really could complain about is that he is VERY inquisitive and like to ask questions A LOT. Oh well - I guess that's #TheLifeOfAnAssistantPastor and #TheLifeOfABigBrother.

Church is well. We're getting closer to accomplishing some of our goals, about to see the fruits of our laboring. I could say more, but I hold faithful to this saying - Tell somebody something, but don't tell everybody everything. I'm still growing in ministry, and God is constantly taking me out of my "comfort zone" (as Marvin Sapp would say), and provoking me to raise my expectations of myself, my life, and ministry.

Well, it's 7:00am, and I haven't been to bed. I'll holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment