Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October 2011 (The Month from Hell/ #TheLifeOfAnAssistantPastor)

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooo glad that it's November!

October 2011 was off-the-chain for me, spiritually speaking. The spiritual warfare was on a level that I hadn't experienced before! I stayed fighting thoughts in my mind, discouragement, heaviness, and the desire to walk away from all that God is doing in my life. All I wanted to do was stay in the bed with the blankets over my head and play Angry Birds (lol).

But God's word and God's promises gave me just enough strength to persevere. I had to recall Galatians 6:9 (And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not), II Corinthians 10:4-5 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong heolds;) Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;), II Timothy 2:3 (Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ), and other passages of Scripture.

God is good.

I even did a quick video talking about October; here it is -

No comments:

Post a Comment